Next RADFAC-2017 will hold in Escuela Superior de l’Ingenieria, at Seville, Spain the 30/03/2017.
Radfac is a RADECS thematic day dedicated to ongoing research academic activities in the field of Radiation Effect on Components and Systems.
Hereafter topics which will be addressed:
- Basic mechanisms of radiation effects in electronic and optical materials,
- Space, atmospheric and terrestrial environments
- Radiation effects on electronic and photonic devices, circuits, systems and detectors,
- Radiations effects on sensors and emerging devices,
- Technology and Design hardening,
- Radiation Hardness Assurance,
- Irradiation facilities and testing,
- FPGA for Space systems.
Submission: send your abstract to email@example.com latest 10/02/2017.
For more details, please go